Before I re-invent a well built wheel, has anyone on this list put together a
good set of functions for visualizing net effects and the variation in the
estimates for a fitter lmer or glmer model?  I realize that this can be done to
some extent via simulation and then putting the results into coda or R2WinBUGS,
but, has anyone gone about it via a different route?  I'm also curious to track
down other resources for visualizing the results of fitted mer objects.

-Jarrett

Jarrett Byrnes
Postdoctoral Fellow
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
735 State Street, Suite 300
Santa Barbara, CA 93101

http://jarrettbyrnes.info

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]