Hi guys,
does anyone know whether there is a similar function for Mac? I mean... is there an winMenuAdd funtion for R users on Mac?
        Thanks in advance,

Marcio

On 12/14/09 10:15 AM, Philippe Bouchet wrote:

On 14/12/2009, at 1:06 PM, Duncan Murdoch wrote:

Philippe Bouchet wrote:
Dear list members,

Does anyone know how to add items to the menu bar in R ?
Certain packages have their own custom menus, which allow access to different
functions, but I haven't been able to figure out what the trick was with these.
I have been looking at GUI interface packages such as fgui and the like but in
vain.

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated !

It depends on the front-end.  In Windows Rgui, look at ?winMenuAdd.

Duncan Murdoch

Fantastic ! That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot for your input
!

Philippe Bouchet