On 26/12/2014 20:28, Simon Urbanek wrote:
On Dec 26, 2014, at 3:25 AM, Ivan Calandra <ivan.calan...@univ-reims.fr> wrote:

Thank you Simon for your answer.
But I cannot find Xcode for MacOS 10.6...

Go to

https://developer.apple.com/downloads

and search for Xcode 4.2

or use

https://developer.apple.com/devcenter/download.action?path=/Developer_Tools/xcode_4.2_with_ios_5_sdk/xcode_4.2_and_ios_5_sdk_for_snow_leopard.dmg

And by the way, why did it work with R3.1.1?

Because this check is new in R 3.1.2. I think we may modify the check to not
fail if otool is not installed.

We already had in R-patched, so an alternative is to install 3.1.2 patched from http://r.research.att.com/

Cheers,
Simon