> On Feb 14, 2018, at 7:01 AM, Ossenbruggen, Paul <paul.ossenbrug...@unh.edu>
> wrote:
>
> I receive the following error whenever I restart R and reload R onto my
> computer:
>
> Error: object 'CF.mb' not found
> [R.app GUI 1.70 (7463) x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0]
>
> The object 'CF.mb’ file is a bogus file. In actually, it does not and should
> not exist and R should not attempting to load it.
>
> I suspect that I created it by mistake when I worked with RStudio in creating
> a R package called “CF”. Most likely I typed “CF.mb" instead of “CF.md.” The
> extension “.md” makes sense. It is extension for a Markdown file. “.mb”
> stands for some animation program extension, which I am not using.
>
> QUESTION: How do I stop R from looking for this object?
>
> Apparently, R has saved a call to the 'CF.mb’  file somewhere in its memory.
> My guess if I erase this call, I will be running R the way it is designed.

Have you deleted your `.Rdata` file? It's an invisible file and you may need to
use Terminal.app to remove it from you startup directory. Where exactly that
might be depends on how Rstudio is configured.

--
David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA

'Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.'
-Gehm's Corollary to Clarke's Third Law