Hello,

I am using macOS High Sierra, 10.13.2 (17C205)  with R.App GUI 1.70 (7463)
x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0  R version 3.4.3

R hangs when I try to open a .R script in finder, even if R has been running.
It also hangs every time I use the File Open menu to select a file.  It either
crashes when I try to navigate from folder to folder within the open file
interface, or upon selecting a file.   This has been the case for several
updates of macOS, and through several versions of R and across two computers.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the R app, R, and the various suggested
tools for Mac OSX.

R studio does not exhibit this behavior/

-Robert Gulotty