Excellent, as CRAN currently is not processing packages (but will start again on Mondy.

Best,
Uw

On 07.09.2018 14:29, Simon Urbanek via R-core wrote:
This is just a heads-up that we will be performing maintenance on the
R.research.att.com machine. It is fairly old, disks are dying and it needs some
overhaul. I'll try to expand the capacity while at it, but there may be
downtime (if something goes wrong). It may happen today or early next week. The
impact should be limited to the main Mac CRAN source, Mac devel site and maybe
Mac checks - most of the other services (like bugs and general devel page) have
been already migrated to a newer machine.

Cheers,
Simon