How can I find the "sh" application used by "R CMD check" on a Mac?

      I need to know to be able to add it to the "Application Access" list maintained by the "Anti-Ransomware" feature of my Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac.  With that feature on, "R CMD check Ecfun" stopped with the following:

            checking whether package ‘Ecfun’ can be installed ...sh: ... Permission denied

      When I saw that, I also got a popup from Bitdefender that would only allow me to allow this once but not permanently.  To allow it permanently, I need to know where it is on my hard drive.

      Thanks,
      Spencer Graves