Our build is currently a bit in flux since I was moving the CRAN machines back
to the university. Also for the betas I am notarising the builds which includes
a manual step (I don’t do that for the regular nightlies).

FWIW the time zone of the build machine is US/Eastern for historical reasons.

Cheers,
Simon