I don't think that is feasible (assuming you mean macOS 11 arm64 system running
in a VM). Note that M1 is not just the CPU, there is much tighter integration
of all the components so you'd have to emulate a lot more than that and also
all the Apple security components etc. in order to be able to boot macOS on an
arm emulation. It is possible to run Intel macOS in a VM on an Intel Mac,
because there is the pass-through to the underlying hardware for things that
cannot be emulated, but I suspect that is not possible for the arm version. You
can certainly run Linux in arm emulation, but I don't think you can expect
macOS to work that way anytime soon.

Cheers,
Simon