RStudio have a page for reporting bugs at
https://github.com/rstudio/rstudio/issues/
<https://github.com/rstudio/rstudio/issues/> You may be the first M! bug.

They haven’t progressed my fairly serious bug report about Windows (if you plot
a graph and the screen hasn’t updated when you start parallel processing then R
crashes) from 6 weeks ago, so I wouldn’t be anticipating much progress soon.

Ken

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]