In light of the massive response I've gotten (at least 5 emails),
I've put the BBEdit/TextWrangler R language module on my webserver.
You can access it at http://www.smalltime.com/gene/R.plist

The file goes in "~/Library/Application Support/BBEdit/Language
Modules/" for BBEdit and in "~/Library/Application Support/
TextWrangler/Language Modules/" for TextWrangler (thanks Dan) or the
corresponding global Library locations.

Philippe, Dan Putler suggested I forward you this information for
listing on the R-GUI page.