From: Sergio Ferreira Cardoso<mailto:sergio.ferreira-card...@umontpellier.fr>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 6:58 AM
To: r-sig-phylo<mailto:r-sig-phylo@r-project.org>
Subject: [R-sig-phylo] Add terminal branches to tree

Hello all,

I'm using the package 'phytools' to try to add terminal branches to a tree
(attached). I tried to use add.everywhere function to add terminal branches. I
have 167 terminal taxa inside each of the 7 genera on my tree. Basically, I
just wanted to add some dozens of specimens to the end of each branch, but I
don't find a way to do it. Is there any tool that would allow me to do this?
Like adding 30 branches to 'Phal', adding 25 to 'Phat', etc.

Thanks in advance.

--
Institut des Sciences de l'Evolution
UMR5554, CNRS, IRD, EPHE