Hi all,

I have a problem with OUwie function from OUwie package. I was re-analysing
state-dependant evolution analyses that I ran long time ago and
surprisingly, the results have changed. The best model is OUMA instead of
OUMVA (according to AIC), and the optima also change, but only for these
models, which have problem to obtain reliable estimates.

Obviously, I have checked that I am using the same dataset in the same way,
and this is the case. Moreover, I have look into a .RData where I had run
these analysis, and the result also change when I rerun them (same tree,
discrete and continuous variables).

The only differences is the R version (3.0.2 vs. 3.4.1) and OUwie version
(before 2016). Do anyone known what could be cause?

Thanks in advanced


Diego Francisco Salazar Tortosa
PhD student
Department of Ecology
University of Granada
Av. Fuente Nueva s/n
18071 Granada
Telefono: +34 958241000 ext 20007
Movil: +34 640143461
email: dsala...@ugr.es <die...@correo.ugr.es>
Twitter: @dftortosa
GitHub: @dtortosa

"Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener
información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es Ud. el destinatario
indicado, queda notificado de que la utilización, divulgación o copia sin
autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha
recibido este mensaje por error, se ruega lo comunique inmediatamente por
esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by professional privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited by law. If this message has been received in error, please
immediately notify us via e-mail and delete it".


        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

R-sig-phylo mailing list - R-sig-phylo@r-project.org
Searchable archive at http://www.mail-archive.com/r-sig-phylo@r-project.org/

Reply via email to