Good morning,

I am currently advertising a PhD studentship in evolutionary anthropology,
which would use phylogenetic comparative methods to investigate biases and
predictors of success in vertebrate reintroductions. I would be grateful if you
could please post the attached advertisement text to your mailing list.

Best wishes,

Sally

Dr Sally Street

Assistant Professor in Cognition & Culture

Department of Anthropology, Durham University

sally.e.str...@durham.ac.uk

+44(0)1913341604

Link to University profile page
here<https://www.dur.ac.uk/research/directory/staff/?mode=staff&id=16257>.

We are currently advertising three PhD studentships in evolutionary
anthropology via the NERC IAPETUS doctoral training partnership. Please see my
departmental
webpage<https://www.dur.ac.uk/research/directory/staff/?mode=staff&id=16257> or
email me for further information.