Yup, I ran all models available in OUwie and support generally follows
model complexity. From greater to lesser support: OUMVA, OUMV, OUM, OU1,
BMS, BM1.

*--*
*Rafael Sobral Marcondes*
PhD Candidate (Systematics, Ecology and Evolution/Ornithology)

Museum of Natural Science <http://sites01.lsu.edu/wp/mns/>
Louisiana State University
119 Foster Hall
Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA