Dear Klaus,

Thanks for pointing this out, that's exactly what I was looking for!
I have a question concerning the bootstrapping method and wheater it
makes sense to add the block bootstrap to better model adjacent that are
autocorrelated (presumably breaking the iid assumption).
But since it's on github I best add an issue there I suppose?

Best wishes,
Seb