In DrRacket, is there any way to get the blue info box in the top-right corner
to show up for unfinished forms? As it is now, it only seems to show up once
the syntax checks. Which makes it basically useless as an aid to the beginner
writing code.

I *thought* it might be useful when I was reading existing code, but in
practice I find that I can usually tell the intent from the naming and
structure, and don't need to dig into the exact details. So that leaves its
only real use (for me) for when I'm *modifying* existing code and need to check
the details of things I don't fully understand or remember.

I realize that I could hit F1 and go to the help, but that's *much* slower than
just leaving the box open and having it more or less instantly show me the
options after I've typed the opening parenthesis and function name. For me,
anything that switches windows on me and then requires me to move my hands from
the keyboard to the mouse and point/click on something is just so slow that I
won't do it unless I'm really stuck. Especially when there's a box in the
interface *right there* which should already be showing me the information I
want.

And it would be really terrific if it could show other options that might be in
context: e.g. after typing "(define" you would get:

(define id expr)
(define (head args) body ...+)

define-syntax from racket/base, racket
define-struct from racket/base, racket