1) pict3d is Totally magnificent. Think I said this before.
2) New OS X mouse controls are excellent.
3) Doc bug (I think). You write

"Shapes: visible 2D surfaces in 3D space. Surfaces are visible on only one
side.”

I believe the first word and the first word of the second sentence should be
the same, e.g.:

Shapes: visible 2D surfaces in 3D space. Shapes are visible on only one side.

or

Surfaces: visible 2D surfaces in 3D space. Surfaces are visible on only one
side.

John