On 4/23/2015 1:45 PM, Jay McCarthy wrote:
On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 1:35 PM, David Vanderson
<david.vander...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jay - is there any connection between a saved continuation and the thread
> that created it?

The values of the parameters are saved in the continuation and
inherited from the thread.

That's going to be a problem because there's a large amount of state - not simply control variables, but also an open database connection and a complex dynamic database query that is expensive to re-execute. Many clients may be simultaneously executing separate instances of the query - if I can't keep the database connection open, I can't use per client temporary tables to cache results and will have to do something ugly with a permanent table.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 1:35 PM, David Vanderson