I want to test some of my packages on travis with the Matthew Flatt's scope-set
expander.

Right now I’m using Greg Hendershott’s way of setting up the .travis.yml,
described here:
http://www.greghendershott.com/2013/07/using-travis-ci-for-racket-projects.html

I tried modifying that to support the scope-set snapshot here:
https://github.com/AlexKnauth/travis-racket/tree/scope-set
But testing that on travis fails with this error:
https://travis-ci.org/AlexKnauth/travis-racket/jobs/61987612
Running ./racket-scope-snapshot.sh to install Racket:
./racket-scope-snapshot.sh: line 1: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'
./racket-scope-snapshot.sh: line 1: `<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>'
The command "cat travis-racket/install-racket.sh | bash" failed and exited with
2 during .
Your build has been stopped.

First, is there a better way, second, has anybody already done something like
this, and third, if the answer to the first two were no, how do I get this to
work?  What am I doing wrong?