I apologize if this posted before, but given a day I don't see it here..

I have a function with a companion data file (data file is part of the
collection).  When I invoke it with a relative path name (just the file name),
racket looks for it in the directory the function is invoked from, not the
directory the module is in.

This was ok during development, but now that the module is installed it is a
problem.  The collects path does not help, as directory install does not move
the collection.  I think maybe (get-module-path)  but I haven't been able to
get it work.

Any tips appreciated!