Hi

i wonder if it could be quite straight forward to build a binary file with the
"raco exe" as a shared library with Position Independent Code ?

I'd like to be able to build osv.io qemu images from racket projects.
It would be a pretty damn killer feature.
osv.io is some kind of a unikernel technology that allows you to build 8Mo
virtual machines to run on top of kvm, xen etc.

There could be two ways of doing this :

- the first is quite simple : build the "racket" binary as a shared library,
and embed it in osv, and then run "racket ./myprog.rkt" within the osv Virtual
machine.
But it would require the VM to embed all the racket libraries ( ~300Mo ) even
those which are not used by the program. It's not the "osv.io" way of doing
things.

- the other one would be to use the raco tool to build a shared library instead
of an "exe" binary. we could then use the "distribute" command to upload only
the necessary files to the osv.io image.