Suppose module foo provides `bar`, and module zam requires foo and also
provides `bar` from foo. Further suppose that foo contains the main
documentation for `bar`.

When writing Scribble docs, I've noticed that `(require (for-label ...))` seems
to resolve exported-name conflicts in favor of the later-listed module. So in
the zam docs, if you wanted foo's version of `bar` to become the
cross-reference target, you'd use:

(require (for-label zam foo))

My question is, is there a Scribble form that lets you do the same thing
explicitly, for instance —

(require (for-label zam))
@(doc-redirect bar ((lib foo) bar))

I'm guessing no, because it would almost have to be like a `dynamic-require`
version of `(require (for-label ...))`.