Alexis King writes:
 > > How does this compare to https://github.com/ijp/pfds/ or the work
 > > described in http://www.ccs.neu.edu/racket/pubs/sfp10-kth.pdf ?
 >
 > In the case of the former, that targets R6RS, while this is
 > intended to be a more “native” Racket solution. The latter is in
 > Typed Racket, while this is currently in untyped Racket since TR

Thanks for this concise summary, that was exactly what I was hoping
for.

 > In addition to the actual implementation differences, this is also
 > designed with my generic collections library in mind to test the

I just looked at that one and it seems really nice - the Clojure
inspiration is hard to miss ;-) I always found Racket's collection
to be unpleasant to use because of the many different interfaces,
which in particular force programmers to commit to a specific choice
early in program design.

I'll put both the generic collections and the persistent vectors on my
to-do list!

Konrad.