The syntax forms should be in the KEYWORDS list; try un-commenting that line.

Some highlighters distinguish "keywords" and "builtins", so Jens'
script generates those separately.

If Vim doesn't care, you could combine them into one big list.

(As my other post says, the distinction is kind of squishy in Racket
compared to many other languages. You could say the only keywords are
a dozen or so forms in fully expanded programs, but that would be
weird. Also weird is saying it's the 1400 "primtives" in C. So that's
why Jens' script says it's syntax only from racket (and I might say
only from racket/base). It's a judgment call AFAICT.)