The schedule for (fifth RacketCon) [1] is starting to take shape, but we
still have room for more speakers.

If you've built something cool with Racket, we want to hear about it!
We're looking for speakers to give 15 minute talks about their
Racket-based applications, libraries, etc. If that sounds like fun,
let me know!

Even if you'd prefer not to speak, we'd love to have you join us.
Registration is open! [2]

(fifth RacketCon) will be held on September 27th in St. Louis.
Like last year, we are pleased to be co-located with Strange Loop [3].

RacketCon is a yearly event where members of the Racket community get
together, featuring talks and demos about the things you do with Racket.

See you in St. Louis!

Vincent

[1] http://con.racket-lang.org/
[2] https://www.eventbrite.com/e/racketcon-2015-tickets-16825218682