You could probably use either one, but a github pull request would be more
helpful, I think.

Also, if you’re interested, I found this blog post helpful:
http://www.greghendershott.com/2013/04/a-guide-for-infrequent-contributors-to-racket.html
Although for the HTDP student languages you’d want to think “racket/htdp” when
it says “plt/racket”, and you’d skip the `make` steps.
(If it were something other than documentation typos, you’d want to use the
package system instead for that, but that doesn’t apply here)