On 06/19/2015 11:19 PM, Ryan Culpepper wrote:
> With this release we are taking a major step forward to get our user
> community even more involved than in the past...

It looks like I'm running currently running a snapshot. I've ran from
github before, but I'll admit I'm not sure where I'd go to understand
how to build from the multiple github repos. If instructions exist, it
might be time to link to them under the http://racket-lang.org/ contrib.
Hopefully that would include:

* how to check-out Racket and whatever other repos,
* build out-of-tree,
* run racket,
* sync,
* build again.