Greetings.

> On 2015 Jun 29, at 16:05, Philip Blair <peblair...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Perhaps, I'm wrong, but I don't believe there's an *explicit* convention;
> however, as far as I've seen, it typically is used for function variants
> (more specifically, I *usually* see it used to distinguish multiple functions
> which do more or less the same thing with different input forms).
>
> To quote Neil Van Dyke: "Pronounce the '/' as 'with' [...] Sometimes it's for
> a variation in behavior, or composition of behaviors, sometimes it's just a
> shorthand for the word 'with', and sometimes it's something else."
> Source: http://lists.racket-lang.org/users/archive/2011-September/048044.html

I've tended to make names consistent with the list of conventions collected in
<http://community.schemewiki.org/?variable-naming-convention> (with
'plt-scheme' -> 'racket').

These are mostly echoed in the Racket style guide at
<http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/Style/style/Textual_Matters.html#%28part._names%29>
 (though I think that '#:' is a syntactical constraint that denotes keywords,
and not just a naming convention).

All the best,

Norman

--