Laurent wrote on 07/31/2015 09:05 AM:
That's a simplified version of some cases of mine where several complex procedures that look very much alike, so I'd really like to avoid copy/paste/maintain, but these procedures are also inside intensive loops, so I'd really like to not sacrifice speed.

Is there a better way to write this code with copy/paste to allow for optimizations?

If there's an optimization that you really want, but the compiler&JIT don't currently do it... before copy&paste, there's macros.

Neil V.