On 08/06/2015 02:03 PM, Jukka Tuominen wrote:
> From a generic STOMP documentation I’ve understood that I should send a
> ”reply-to” header item with a temporary queue value, but I’m not sure
> about the format I should use in racket-stomp. I tried...
> #:headers `((receipt ,receipt)(persistent "true")(reply-to
> "/temp-queue/foo"))
> ... which returned  ”Received ERROR” without further information.

You need to catch the `exn:stomp` exception, which includes the error
frame; untested example code:

  (with-handlers [(exn:stomp? (lambda (e)
                                 (log-error "STOMP error ~v"
                                            (exn:stomp-frame e))))]
    ...)

Also, it is a good idea to check the logs of whichever broker you are using.

> Also, even though the target computer is able to receive the message, I’m
> not sure how to make it to respond with a value.

Which broker are you using?

Cheers,
  Tony