Vimal, as a temporary workaround for your HTTP proxy issue... You can try downloading the following two URLs via your normal Web browser, saving them to files named "1.plt" and "2.plt", and installing them in that order via DrRacket menu item "File -> Install .plt file...".

http://planet.racket-lang.org/servlets/planet-servlet.ss?lang=%226.2.1%22&name=%22sicp.plt%22&maj=%23f&min-lo=0&min-hi=%23f&path=%28%22neil%22%29

http://planet.racket-lang.org/servlets/planet-servlet.ss?lang=%226.2.1%22&name=%22sicp.plt%22&maj=2&min-lo=1&min-hi=1&path=%28%22soegaard%22%29

You might get error messages when you install these packages, but I suggest trying to see whether they will still run despite the earlier error messages.

(I don't think anyone is currently maintaining the DrRacket SICP support. I've tried to dump it onto to a few different people over the years, but I think everyone got distracted with other priorities. I suspect part of the problem was I was looking for someone to go through all the SICP chapters and problem sets, and figure out what rough spots there are in the support (such as identifiers that must be defined or not defined, for that problem set), rather than simply keep it working minimally. I'll probably have to scrape off the bit rot myself, just as sustaining engineering.)

Neil V.