On 08/08/2015 16:59, Matthew Flatt wrote:

The problem here is the same as in

  https://groups.google.com/d/msg/racket-users/H7vilh3KcD4/pGZif3F3dEkJ

Indeed, adding that require line fixes the problem. Thanks!

I still haven't thought about it enough to fine better solution than
putting `require (only-in racket/base #%module-begin))` before the
submodule declaration.

I'll profit from this situation for a feature request that looks somehow related: it would be nice if I could specify somewhere the bindings for my module as something other than racket/base. For example "racket" or "lazy".

In fact, if I write (require racket) instead of (require (only-in racket/base #%module-begin)), I gain in two ways:
 - I get all the bindings I expect.
 - It looks much less like a kludge.

It would then make sense to have something like

 @bindings[racket]

at the top of my scribble/lp2 module to put this information in a more prominent place.

Konrad.