On 01/09/15 18:45, Daniel Feltey wrote:

I think this is expected, if you want to check for equality on instances
of contracted classes you should use the `object=?` function which can
"see through" the contract wrappers.

http://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/objectutils.html?q=object%3D%3F#%28def._%28%28lib._racket%2Fprivate%2Fclass-internal..rkt%29._object~3d~3f%29%29

Thanks for the reference, but my interpretation of this is different. I don't care about eq?, nor about testing how objects were created. I want comparison by equal? by recursive application to the fields - just as for transparent structures.

Konrad.