On Oct 23, 2015, at 8:30 AM, Greg Hendershott <greghendersh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Keyword arguments:  Although I'm comfortable in the #: camp, I can
> understand people preferring :foo over #:foo for the reason that it is
> faster to type. #: requires two shifted chars. If you touch type you
> use both left and right shift keys O_o.

Catching up late on this discussion, I found only the above surprising; I
touch-type, but always use left-shift for both hash and colon.

Maybe it's a lefty thing.

FWIW, I'm in the "please don't break existing code for this reason" camp,
though I also appreciate the extra visual distinction of an octothorp'd keyword.

Best,
Jordan