Hello,

I vaguely remember that extflonum support was supposed to be turned
off by default in 32-bit Linux releases. OK. But current 32-bit Windows
nightly builds do not provide it either. I did not notice when they
stopped to provide it.

Moreover: I just built Racket from github source on 32-bit Linux with
--enable-extflonum switch to ./configure, and the build version
somehow misses the extflonums:

 extfl+: unsupported on this platform

I suppose that maybe something went wrong in the build scripts
and/or macros.

Regards,

Dmitry