Hi Asumu,

Thanks for reply, the project is in https://github.com/hmcab/anauj.git , and
the server run from generacion-datos/codegen.rkt on the bottom the file. Read
the readme file before the execution.

At this time I have the application on amazon server to prove it, but every time
that I leave the ssh connection, and so, the application is executed with
racket -t codegen.rkt &, this falls (no any access from the browser is
achieved), but if I enter to the amazon server with ssh again, the process is
still there.