Earlier this year, Jay suggested I move alexis/collection to data/collection
and claim that namespace. In the past week, I’ve finally done so. Instead of
using the alexis-collections package, just use the collections package.
Otherwise, everything still works identically.

The alexis-collections package still exists on the package server for backwards
compatibility, but I don’t plan on updating it anymore. It is, perhaps, a
little ungraceful to leave it sitting there, but perhaps it will serve as a
guidepost to the new version if anyone happens to be looking for it.

To summarize:
- The new package name is just “collections”.
- The new module path is data/collection.
- The new repo is at https://github.com/lexi-lambda/racket-collections.

Thanks to everyone who has used this library and given me feedback.

Alexis