Is there any update on

> The problem is that the functions  expand  and  compile  are implemented in
> C.
> This means that it is not possible to run the bytecode-to-JavaScript compiler
> on neither the expander
> nor the expanded-code-to-bytecode. Two essential components are therefore
> missing before
> it is possible to bootstrap Racket in Whalesong.
>

> The expander was recently reimplemented. Maybe there is hope for an expander
> written in Racket
> at some point.

Hi

Is there any update on the progress of rewriting compiler and expander in
Racket. From this RacketCon2014 video: https://youtu.be/Uw8m4QF4k1E?t=22m55s
my understanding is that it is an ogoing process that is currently happening.

I didn't find any more recent examples of roadmap and milestones for Racket and
would gladly satisfy my curiosity.

Also, what other work (assuming compiler and expander done) would be required
in order to bring Whalesong on par with ClojureScript?

Greg