On 2016-01-05 14:39:17 -0500, 'John Clements' via Racket Users wrote:
> Asumu, does this make sense to you? Note that in particular, I think that a
> warning at the top of the pfds package wouldn’t have helped me; I think a
> warning at the top of each pfds page would make a lot more sense.

I'd be happy to take a pull request for this. Though I'd also prefer that the
library just worked well.

The pfds could library could also just export everything without contracts
unsafely. Alternatively we could set it up to generate untyped variants of
each (with a different module path) that don't optimize or use contracts.

Cheers,
Asumu