From: Jon Zeppieri [mailto:zeppi...@gmail.com]
Sent: miércoles, 13 de enero de 2016 6:03
To: Jos Koot
Cc: Racket Users
Subject: Re: [racket-users] Calling a procedure without allowing it to
permanently alter parameters.

I don't think there is a better way than what you have.
I looked into the undocumented `reparameterize` procedure, from '#%paramz:
[https://github.com/racket/racket/blob/a6eb00a41cc29859424335f40ef9ae68c471c
57a/racket/src/racket/src/thread.c#L7680], but it only copies built-in
parameters, so it fails your test case. It would be easy enough to implement
a version that copied the whole parameterization, but it would have to be
implemented in C.