> On Jan 28, 2016, at 9:31 AM, Alex Knauth <alexan...@knauth.org> wrote:
>
> Would there be a way to support check-syntax arrows automatically in the
> stepper, so that we could see that they are really two different y's, because
> the arrows point to different places? Would that be possible?

That’s a fascinating idea. I think it wouldn’t work “out of the box” because in
the case of recursive functions, you could have multiple bindings present for
the same binding location. It might be possible to build something that worked
by using both the syntactic information and a runtime tag, though.

Any interest in coming to California to work on it?

John Clements