At Mon, 7 Mar 2016 18:55:15 -0700, Matthew Flatt wrote:
> (I think the documentation should say that `racketinput` uses the
> 'code-inset style, and I'll fix that.)

On closer inspection, the missing documentation seems to be that
`racketresult` doesn't use the 'code-inset style, while `racketblock`
and `racketinput` do.

In fact, the indentation of `racketresult` is implemented by adding two
spaces to each line, instead of by using `nested` like the other forms.
I don't know why `racketresult` it's different, and it seems like a
mistake (by me). Since ``racketblock0` plus `nested` offers a path to
the missing style, I'll document the current state instead of trying to
clean it up and risk changing existing documents.