Attached is some source code I've been playing with. I'm trying to come up with
an approximate simulation of gravity between a very massive (but inertia-less)
mouse cursor and a handful of semi-massless circles.

For a test, I'm only simulating a single body. This world program will render
the first few frames, and then stop rendering while the updates just keep
ticking away.  I have no idea why this is happening, and I'm hoping that
somebody could point out what I'm doing wrong (aside from the displayln's,
which I know will slow it up some).