Just out of curiosity, is anyone attending RacketCon, but not attending Strange
Loop?

I'm probably in the minority, but there don't seem to be enough compelling
sessions this year for me (although I'd love to hear Matthew's and Andy's
talk), so I'm considering flying in for RacketCon only. Seems a bit odd, but
saving $625 pays for most of the plane ticket, so that's a nice bonus :)

Brian Adkins