From: Brian LaChance [mailto:blach...@ccs.neu.edu]
Sent: jueves, 16 de junio de 2016 17:10
To: Jos Koot
Cc: Racket Users
Subject: Re: [racket-users] scribble question about making my own types

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Jos Koot <jos.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It works, but may be there is a simpler way to color a word (or element)?

I'm not aware of a simpler way, though that is the same solution
others on the list have recommended for setting colors in a
renderer-independent way.

> Now I am looking for a way to underline a word or element,
> but I can't find the property or style or whatever else
> that is needed for this purpose. Help please.

I've looked for this myself and couldn't find a way to do this with a
built-in scribble style, so you may need to create a custom style. I
had to do that (for a different problem) and I found the example in
the docs[1] extremely helpful. It shows how you can define a style and
give the appropriate TeX/CSS so that the style works for both
renderers, but it also shows how to use the attributes[2] property to
directly add attributes to the HTML (if that's the renderer you're
using). I put a really simple example on pasterack that can be used to
underline text: http://pasterack.org/pastes/36487

-Brian

[1] http://docs.racket-lang.org/scribble/extra-style.html
[2]