I was in the middle of editing a TR file, and I got this error:

../../racket/racket/share/pkgs/typed-racket-lib/typed-racket/utils/tc-utils.rkt:270:0:
 Internal Typechecker Error: contract-def-property: thunk called too early
  This should only be called after the type-checking pass has finished.
while typechecking:
here
originally:
here

This was a totally transient error, and I solved it by continuing to edit the
file, but I saved a copy in case anyone’s interested. I can file an
(un-minimized) bug report, if desired. Anyone interested?

John