This just seems like an oversight… the program

#lang typed/racket/base

srcloc?

srcloc->string

… fails to type-check because typed/racket/base doesn’t include a type for
srcloc->string. Based on the documentation, it looks like I can use the type
(srcloc -> (U String False)) for this type, and I can certainly add this
myself, like this:

(require/typed typed/racket/base
               [srcloc->string (srcloc -> (U String False))])

Is there some reason this isn’t already built in?

John