Hello,
I am having problems with the from-interfaces for mixins.

I want to make a function that uses functions defined in drracket:unit:frame<%>
but itself is called by a function defined in drracket:unit:tab<%>

So I just tried to make a mixin:

(define on-break-mixin
      (mixin (drracket:unit:frame<%>) (drracket:unit:tab<%>)
       (super-new)
        (inherit get-current-tab) ;unit-frame function
        (inherit get-defs) ; unit-tab function

       (define/override (break-callback)
          )

Yet, I get error messages on start-up that the stuff from unit-tab is not in
any of the from-interfaces.

How can I access stuff from a superclass in the child class or vice versa?