Besides `#:style 'unnumbered` as William says, to avoid the duplicate
key warnings, you more or less have to cons up a new name --- but it
doesn't have to be a visibly distinct section name.

You can either

 * use `#:tag "HandinX"` with a different "X" for each "Handin
   Instructions" section, or

 * use `#:tag-prefix "X"` with a different "X" for each of the N
   sections.

If you go the latter route, you'll also need to use `#:tag-prefix` in a
cross-reference to a subsection (if you have any besides "Handin
Instructions") in one of the N sections.